This document explains the information necessary for development, such as system configuration using Hexabase and functions for building application services.
- System configuration with Hexabase
- Configuration of backend functions
- Specify by ID
- Frontend page configuration
- Frontend design methodology
- Saving/restoring application templates
- Basic CKU tool operation
- Create an application from a template with CLI
- Back up template files with the CLI
Extending the Backend
- Basics of ActionScript
- Save and load
- Log acquisition via CLI
- External API interaction with ActionScript (ChatGPT)
- ActionScript sample code
Hexabase is working on GraphQL support for APIs as a new feature.
This feature is in alpha. Specifications are subject to change.